[mythtv-users] disable Automatic Recording

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 00:16:58 UTC 2006

Jess Hunter wrote:

> I have just started playing with Mythtv and I have found an issue I
> need rectified.
>
> It seems that Mythtv will automatically record whatever is being
> displayed in the Watch TV screen. Is there any way to disable this
> feature?

This _IS_ the feature of MythTV

> Also…
>
> Can someone give me some idea on how to set up the channel guide. I
> have an account with Zap2It and have entered my username and password
> in the set up section but all channels are listed as unknown.

Do you mean the channel guide on Zap2It? Or MythTV.

Search the archives, the Wiki and the docs.

http://www.searchmythtv.com/
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall

and then if you have a specific question, please post!