[mythtv-users] Help with mythweb please

raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:31:17 UTC 2006

Chris Petersen wrote:
> raphael wrote:
>
>> Other things that threw me off were that on my machine the mythweb.conf
>> file goes in /etc/apache2/conf.d/, and the group that needs permission
>> is www-data.
>>

> That *should* be covered in INSTALL.  I checked with a couple of ubuntu
> users while I was writing it.

Probably is, but strangely enough I don't have an INSTALL file in the
mythweb directory....  I do have a README with all the instructions you
posted pretty much in there.
I may have seen an INTALL file in the latest svn, but I removed the
entire mythweb directory as soon as it gave me a DB version mismatch
error; current svn is using 32 and my current schema version is 30.  So
I went back to the release version of mythweb that came with 0.20a
plugins.  Perhaps there wasn't an install file in that version and
everything is in the README?  At any rate, thanks again for all your
hard work.
Raphael