[mythtv-users] (OT) FX GeForce 5200 PCI FE

Kelly navykel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:26:47 UTC 2006

Getting back to mythtv after some time off. Got my backend working
with a FX 5200 APG.

Bought a xPC Shuttle SN21G5 with an onboard Geforce 6100 video. When
watching HD with my pcHDTV 3000  still get the "NVP Prebuffering"
which goes away in a few seconds. The back in is very solid so I went
and got a GeForce 5200 PCI because the shuttle has PCI-E.

After putting the card in, the systems completely locks up and hard
crashes when I go from live TV to menu release the HD card if I escape out.

Q: Is there any special setup or configuration to use with a PCI
version of a 5200?

thanks,

Kel