[mythtv-users] IMDB lookups cause crash

Bradley Remedios bremedios at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 04:14:36 UTC 2006

On 12/14/06, Anduin Withers <awithers at anduin.com> wrote:
> You can disable DRI, you can also be the very first one to confirm if the
> symbol visibility option in SVN fixes it (requires gcc 4).

Ok, I'll try that.  I'll have to wait for the PVR to stop recording a
few shows first though.  What is DRI used for?  I do need the OpenGL
acceleration to at least have good video performance in movies.  I'm
still trying to get either VideoOverlay or TexturedVideo working and
am having issues.  Can't seem to find a driver version where at least
one of them works correctly along with xorg 7.1.

What is the symbol visibility option?  Are you referring to some
changes in myth that has made it into Svn?  If so I wouldn't mind
trying it out on another front-end, but not on the main (production)
myth box.
--
Bradley Remedios
bremedios at gmail.com