[mythtv-users] One Video Card, Two sessions

Robert Seaton bobs at itproscorp.com
Fri Dec 15 00:20:48 UTC 2006

 My Mythbox is connected to a CRT monitor, and my PVR-350 (which is in
the same box) is connected to my TV via component connection. Is there
any way to configure the system so that video is output to the CRT
monitor, and to the TV through the PVR-350 at the same time? If so does
anyone have an example of a xorg.conf I could use as a guide? I know I
could use the Nvidia option to use dual displays (Which is then end
result I am trying to achieve), but TV output quality isn't as good as
the PVR-350.