[mythtv-users] Zap2it broken, mythtv won't record anything

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 19:53:16 UTC 2006

On 12/14/06, Sdkovacs <sdkovacs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Make sure your Zap2it subscription is up to date.

I just had this exact problem earlier in the week and that was the cause.  I
had somehow let my zap2it subscription expire so I couldn't download any new
listings.  I believe the current questionairre just has you hit the submit
button - you don't even have to answer any questions.  Just update that and
then run mythfilldatabase by hand and you should be good to go.

HTH,
Brad