[mythtv-users] ANN - Release of MythTV Web Virtual Remote.

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Wed Dec 13 01:26:58 UTC 2006

Mike Poublon wrote:
> I actually just emailed Steve earlier with an idea that would make this
> possible down the road, going to work on it tonight if I get the chance.

This all sounds excellent. I think the plan at the moment is

1. IE Support with the new gui code.

2. GUI HTML and PHP separation.

3. Improve  features based on current state of MythTV - eg hide
ffwd/rwnd etc

4. Along the way stability. There are some double click issues with the
telnet interface we need to address.

Steve