[mythtv-users] Moving the location where my videos are stored...

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Dec 11 15:39:10 UTC 2006

On 11-Dec-06, at 12:28 AM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:

> This videometadata is a table name? I have no such table in my
> database. :-(

It is a table name and it's where mythvideo stores info about your
videos. If it's missing you're looking at the wrong database or
you've never run mythvideo. Double check that you're connecting to
the correct db by looking at the settings in /etc/mythtv, I forget
the file that has the mysql connection parameters.

- George