[mythtv-users] Compiling make install / Reboot issues

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 15:04:35 UTC 2006

This is actually 2 questions in one...

I'm running SVN and after compiling and installing I'm getting the
following error can anyone help resolve this?

"mythtv-setup: error while loading shared libraries:
libmythtv-0.20.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory"

 I'm moving between versions at the moment and each time I try to
change versions I run into this stupid problem even though I'm running
/sbin/ldconfig... In my ld.so.config I have the following:

include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
/usr/local/lib

2nd problem:

When I reboot my box I keep having to set some devices to another
group. why doesn't it stick??? Should this hang around for reboots?

chgrp -R video /dev/dvb
chmod -R ug+rwx /dev/dvb

T.I.A
AJM,