[mythtv-users] HDTV test & questions

Bob Fager rdfager at bobfager.com
Fri Dec 8 22:19:58 UTC 2006

I wouldn't worry about the HDHomeRun being stable.  Along with many others
on this list I have been using an HDHomeRun for several weeks now.  It has
been rock solid.  It was very easy to set up and I have had no problems
with it since I added it to my system.

I have no affiliation with Silicondust or 9thtee.  I'm just a very
satisfied customer.  I'm sure you'll find a lot of us on this list.

Bob