[mythtv-users] Mythweb changes from SVN 12158 Problems

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 05:25:06 UTC 2006

On 12/1/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> Matt Rude wrote:
> > I restored the .htaccess file from a backup and it works fine now.
> > So it must just be something dumb on my system.
> > The only odd thing I'm doing with apache that I can think of is
> > "VirtualHosts" ie. I have 3 sites/domain-names running off the same system.
>
> If you want to do some debugging, try just copying everything between
> the <directory> tags into your vhost definition.
>
> If that fixes things, I'll add a note to the file.
>
> -Chris

I also had this problem under Fedora Core 6.  Turns out it was because
I wanted mythweb to be a subdirectory under /var/www/html (e.g.
/var/www/html/mythweb).  Once I moved everything to the top level, the
problem went away.

Having mythweb be a subdirectory used to worked fine with the .htaccess file.

John