[mythtv-users] LIRC/Remote Troubleshooting

Aaron Blew aaronblew at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:11:28 UTC 2006

Not I.  I stole the lirc configs from a friend of mine who's got the same
card/remote and didn't have any luck.  He's using LIRC 0.8.0 on
2.6.15-27-686 (a ubuntu kernel I think), while I'm running 2.6.18.4 and
lircd 0.8.1pre2 (pre2 because of a compilation issue with the kernel or
somesuch).

What versions of the kernel are you guys running?  Could this be an ivtv vs.
the kernel or lircd vs the kernel issue?

-Aaron