[mythtv-users] PVR-150: Tuner, Composite, S-Video.. all 3?

Trevor Bradley tgb at sfu.ca
Sun Dec 3 19:01:57 UTC 2006

I'm trying to track down some interference that I'm seeing in my
recorded video.  I'm not certain if it's a problem with RF interference
or ivtv.

What I'd like to do is to be able to record from S-Video or Composite
input on my PVR-150, *without* disabling the tuner card.  Ideally they
should show up as another channel.  So channels 2, 3, 4 would record on
the tuner, while channel 800 would record on Composite, and 801 on S-Video

Is there any way to have both Tuner and Composite active on the same
card at the same time?  I don't want to mess up my existing tuner setup.

Thanks for your time.
Trevor Bradley
Surrey, BC, Canada.