[mythtv-users] Remote button to change Recording Group

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Dec 2 04:18:58 UTC 2006

* On Fri Dec 01, 2006 at 11:00:30PM -0500, David Fishburn wrote:
> What I would like to do is define a key on the remote to cycle through the
> various groups I have already setup.  I don't really see anyway to do this
> via keys.txt.

You can't cycle through them, but if you're running SVN, you can bind a
key to the CHANGERECGROUP action and when you hit that key it will popup
the group/category list directly instead of having to go through the
menu that you get when you press M.  This feature went into SVN a while
ago, but it was about a week after 0.20 I believe, so if you're running
a released version you'll have to wait till 0.21.  There is also a
CHANGEGROUPVIEW keybinding that directly displays the popup that lets
you toggle the items being viewed (titles, recordings, watch list,
search rules, etc.).

--
Chris