[mythtv-users] Problems with ProjectX and MythTV 0.20 (DVB)

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 02:30:59 UTC 2006

On 23/11/06, Mark Smith <mark at chez-moi.org.uk> wrote:
> When trying to demux a DVB recording created using 0.20 using projectx, I get
> repeated messages of the form:
>
> PID 0xXXX (payload: nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn ..) (nnnnnnnn #nnnnn) -> ignored
>
> It eventually gives up with a heap overflow.
>
> It worked fine with 0.19 - I imagine this must be something to do with
> additional element in the data stream that are confusing projectx. Does
> anyone have a solution?

Try turning off the PMT-PID filter in the process window (Edit menu)
and enabling the 'log max 500 warnings' option on the Messages menu.

I've noticed the turning off the PMT-PID filter can sometimes cause
some streams to not be demuxed (in which case I turn it back on) but I
normally leave it enabled. You may also want to alter your DVB
recording profile to not record the interactive TV content if you do
not need/want it.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki: