[mythtv-users] MythGame "Game Players" setup screen hangs

Chris Gentle gentlec at hiwaay.net
Fri Dec 1 23:39:57 UTC 2006

I'm trying to configure MythGame.  When I go into the "Game Settings
-> Game Players" setup screen the frontend appears to hang.  The
menu text disappears and the theme background is all that is on the
screen.  Pressing ESCAPE takes you back to the previous screen so
the frontend is not completely locked up.

Any suggestions how I can debug or fix this?  I've checked my
backend and frontend logs but nothing obvious stands out.  I've also
run strace on the frontend but still nothing obvious.

I'm running SVN 11821.  I tinkered with MythGame a long time ago but
gave up on it because at the time I was using a PVR-350 output.
I've recently switched to an nVidia 5200 and would like to try it
again.  Could there still be some old stuff in my database that is
causing it to hang up?

Thanks.

--
Chris