[mythtv-users] Mythtvplayer - problem with the slider

Mikkel Bystrup Stensgaard mikkel at sudu.dk
Fri Dec 1 14:03:13 UTC 2006

David Fishburn wrote:
> I am using the mythtvplayer 0.3.1 (for Windows -
> http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/).
>
> When I grab the slider with my mouse and drag it along, it always snaps back
> to where it was.  So I can't move forward through the movie without using
> the > key.
>
> Anyone else experiencing this?

I have had problems with seeking in transcoded files, but I have not
found out if it is a problem in my own transcoded files or it is a
problem in general. If it is possible to seek using the arrow keys then
I am not sure what the problem is. (but I would like to find out:)
Please create a thread in the forum and upload the file 'log.txt' after
you have run the player and tried to seek. (both using the slider and
the keys), or send me a mail with the log file.
The forum for MythTv Player can be found at
http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/forum/

\Mikkel

MythTv Player: http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/