[mythtv-users] no sound in DVD from mytharchive

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Aug 31 17:16:10 UTC 2006

Ben Edwards (lists) wrote:
> Some of the DVDs I create in mytharchive have no sound.  Sometimes only
> one of the programs on a DVD has sound.  This looks like it may be ones
> which I do not re-encode but I have an example where I did two
> recordings, did not re-encode either and only one did not have any
> sound.
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Ben

Email me the compressed mythburn..log from a run where the sound fails.
Also the streaminfo.xml file for the file that lost it audio - you can
find in one of the numbered directories off the work directory. Don't
delete the contents of the work directory afterwards I will probably
need some more info from the files once I've had a look at the log. Thanks.

Paul H.