[mythtv-users] Problems tunning channel 1

Judd Tracy judd.tracy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:47:46 UTC 2006

I am having problems tuning in channel 1 on my myth box.  I have 2
tuners that are both hooked up to the same source and can tune every
channel except for channel 1.  Both tuners are Hauppauge WinTV PVR-250
cards (cx23416 based) running under a single myth backend using
version 0.19.  When ever I try to record this channel I only get
static.

The channel is WBCC (PBS) here in Orlando on BrightHouse networks
digital cable.  I have not been able to determine if this is a digital
channel, but everything I have found so far seems to suggest that it
should not be.  The freqid listed in the database for this channel is
73250 and I have tried to manually tune the channel using ivtv-tune
and capturing the stream from the device, but with no luck.

If anybody knows what is causing my problems and hopefully a solution
I would appreciate it.

Thanks