[mythtv-users] MythTV w/ 2 pchdtv 5500s and 1 wintv 401 on ubuntu dapper

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Tue Aug 29 13:51:36 UTC 2006

I only start the players from the gnome menu without any command line
parameters.  I'll post back with some more specific results trying to
call them from the command line.  The players don't let me do anything
before they hang, so I don't have time to try to play anything.

I'm using an ASUS EN7300LE/HTD/128M Geforce 7300LE 128MB GDDR2 PCI
Express x16 video card with HDTV-out (in the form of composite video
leads).  I am using envy
(http://www.albertomilone.eu/europeo/nvidia_scripts1.html) to install
the latest nVidia drivers.

I'm also using the HDTV-out in 1080i mode on my TV.  My xorg.conf can
be seen here:

http://youngbloods.org/linux/xorg.conf

Thanks for your help.  I'll report back with more detailed results.

Carl