[mythtv-users] MythTV w/ 2 pchdtv 5500s and 1 wintv 401 on ubuntu dapper

Carl Youngblood carl at youngbloods.org
Tue Aug 29 01:49:59 UTC 2006

Thanks for your response.  The computer is unresponsive to the
keyboard (ctl-alt-F1 and ctl-alt-backspace don't work) but it does
respond to pings and I can ssh to it just fine, so it's probably
X-related.  I was able to ssh in and then run init 3 and then init 5,
but it didn't seem to do anything with my X session, which remained
stuck in the same state.  I'm not sure what to try next.

Thanks,
Carl