[mythtv-users] Mytharchive failing

Peter Martens petermartens.list at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 00:28:07 UTC 2006

> Basically you need to add a 'RecordFilePrefix' setting in the DB for the
> hostname you are running the frontend on.
>
> Paul H.

Hi Paul,

Thanks, that was the issue indeed. Just made my first DVD. Splendid!
I wondered though if it is normal that all the temporary files that
got created stay in place (in my tmp-directory)? That way a hard drive
gets filled up easily...

Another question that came to my mind is whether it would be best to
set my working-dir (tmp) on my nfs-partition, on the same server where
my files are, or to put on my local computer, from where mytharchive
runs?

Thanks

Peter