[mythtv-users] OT: Dish Network - LIRC - Serial hack

Mark fairlane at springcom.com
Sun Aug 27 17:08:07 UTC 2006

That's not going to work for me, one of the WAF requirements is that my
techno-phobe wife has the capability
of changing the channel with the remote whenever she wants, if she gets
tired of the quirks of myth.  She doesn't like
live tv mode either.  I can't get her to just accept it as a
time-shifting gift.   So, I have to leave the IR uncovered.
Maybe I should just get a spare box just for her...  <shrug>