[mythtv-users] mytharchive, no configure file anywhare in tree

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Aug 26 04:16:18 UTC 2006

On 08/25/06 11:37, Peter Martens wrote:

>2006/8/25, Ben Edwards (lists) <lists at videonetwork.org>:
>

>>I am trying to get mytharchive working.  I have done 'svn co
>>http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins/mytharchive'
>>

>>I then 'cd mytharchive'
>>
>>The README says to do './configure' bit there is no configure file.
>>
>>I then did 'find . -name '*configure*' -print' and there is no configure
>>file anywhare in the Tree.
>>
>>There is also no Makefile anywhere in the tree, what is going on?
>>
>Run ./configure from within mythplugins, just like the other plugins.

By which he means, you need to

svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins

and use the configure script in the mythplugins directory.

But, as Nick suggested, waiting (a very short time) for 0.20 may be a
much better idea.  If it's your first time building MythTV/mythplugins
from source, you may not yet have everything working by the time 0.20 is
released.  ;)

Mike