[mythtv-users] Myth TV not recording any scheduled programs?

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:02:02 UTC 2006

Hi Joe,

Strange!
I pressed 'R' while watching live TV and came out of myth frontend after
some time and tried watching Live TV again but unable to get inside watch
TV.Then I navigated to manage recordings>upcoming> and seen there that the
channel is still recording.I stopped recording and then went to /mnt/store
to watch what it recorded...there is no file created.Then I again started
frontend and navigated to watch recordings....there I found a message for
this recoding like unable to record --channel not in the list.Then I watched
some channel which is in the scan list and pressed live again....but still
the same thing happened??

What does it mean?
Now I set up IR Blaster for my PVR card,but the send_power script is failed
as I haven't foiund the code set for my HUMAX ND-1000C DVB!

So I am not using IR Blaster yet.But it is working mwith myth TV .I did put
lircrc file in ~./mythtv.
So, what 's wrong with my settings and build?

Why the 'R' key haven't recorded any file for me in the store directory?