[mythtv-users] Scheduled recording overrides program titles

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Aug 25 08:06:18 UTC 2006

This is on SVN r10847.

Not very well described by the subject line but I'll tell you the symptoms...

A show (lets call it DS9) is on at 7:30pm every Tuesday on channel 123 so
I set up a rule to record it at this time every week on this channel.

The show comes to the end of season and another show (lets call it
Atlantis) comes on in the same slot. When I look at the guide in Mythweb
for that day and time it shows "DS9" with a dotted line round it and says
that the title does not match the description - it doesn't tell me that
the show is actually "Atlantis". Nothing tells me what the show actually
is!!

Is this normal, expected behaviour?

--
Robin Gilks