[mythtv-users] Mac-mini (intel) frontends - opinions

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:58:51 UTC 2006

Hmm... I guess I am a little bit concerned now.
There seems to be a debate about whether it is a good frontend or not.

I was hoping someone would come back with a "its the perfect front end!"

At any rate, lets focus on the remote. Is anyone using the latest SVN
with the remote? How are they finding it?

As for only 5 buttons, as long as they have the channel buttons, the
skips (in playback mode: long skip/short-skip) and channels in live tv
mode, I should be happy!

david