[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au (rex): some channels missing

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 23:14:30 UTC 2006

> Actually, a better solution would be to switch to the guides that a
> few of us rex users are uploading to JRobbo's cache ;)
>
> http://wiki.dvbowners.com/index.php/JRobbo's_EPG_Guides
>
> Guides in the "myxmltv" folder use rex to download AFAIK.

I second that. This would certainly reduce the load on the source
servers which can only be a good thing. And on top of that, you will
find that the download is MUCH quicker as you're getting data already
downloaded and formatted into XML without the speed throttle that's
built into rex.

Regards,
Phill