[mythtv-users] Aus: rex.pl and mythfilldatabase

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Wed Aug 23 12:44:00 UTC 2006

Hi Aussies

My first round of guide data was manually configured and downloaded.
Then I used mythfilldatabase with the --file option to load the
resulting guide.xml. I was wondering if anyone has automated this so
kicking off mythfilldatabase automatically grabs and loads the data, and
if so, could you enlighten me. My datasource  name is DigitalFTA.xml but
I don't know how to set it up with that file. I am down to 2 days
listings so I would like to get this going soon.

Cheers
Bruce