[mythtv-users] winfast 2000 coax (TV) input for STB

Rob S myth at zerogeek.net
Wed Aug 23 12:26:45 UTC 2006

Alrightie then, got it working.  I just set the input to not use the
directv.pl script to change channels, and set it to 3 there...now
picture is clear as day, then set it back.  It appears that the
preset channel setting for STB's doesn't work...meaning it didn't set
the tuner to channel 3 like it should have.

-rob