[mythtv-users] Myth TV not recording any scheduled programs?

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:06:04 UTC 2006

On 8/22/06, Ramanraj Vamsi <ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> Thanks for your reply!
> But I an from India and no one wrote a Grabber for India till!
> I am a newbie to linux and writing a Grabber is troublesome(even I tried
> once but failed) so how should I have to proceed?
>
> Suggest me

You wrote in the previous thread that you are "able to change the changes
the channels properly using Dish tv Remote".  Does this mean that you don't
have any method in place for MythTV to change the channels itself?  (i.e.
using an IR blaster)?

Have you tried watching Live TV and then telling Myth to record the
currently running program (using the 'R' key from the keyboard)?

- Joe