[mythtv-users] nuvexport and .19

Chris Clarke chrisjohn.clarke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 19:06:31 UTC 2006

On 8/21/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> >     I didn't realize that the nuvexport matched up with the SVN
> > version of myth.  I'm still using myth 0.19 (up to date from ATRpms)
> > and was wondering if anyone knew the last working version of nuvexport
> > that works with it.
>
> The latest svn snapshot of nuvexport should work just fine with mythtv
> .19 -- you'll get a warning about a missing table that's in svn (for the
> 10th time, people, it's NOT an error -- sorry, Chris, that wasn't meant
> for you), but that won't hinder the program from working with .19.
>
> -Chris

Chris,

    I tried installing the .rpm file again, and I'm still getting this error...

0% DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'mythconverg.recordedseek'
doesn't exist at /usr/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recordings.pm line 125.
Could not execute (SELECT MAX(mark) FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid=?
AND starttime=?):

    And then it drops me to the command line :(

Chris Clarke