[mythtv-users] Remote just quit

Michael Picco mpicco at placerville.net
Mon Aug 21 03:08:40 UTC 2006

I finally was able to see some progress with my MythTV setup.  It was
encouraging to finally see TV via mythtv!  What I can't figure out is
why the remote seems to stop operating when I run the myth frontend.
The remote is the A415-HPG on a Hauppauge PVR-350.

I can drop to a console and run irw and press remote buttons to see the
screen indicate which button I've pressed.  It seemed to work until I
rebooted the machine to see that all was working as I'd have expected.
Any ideas as to what I might check, or what I might have done wrong?

Thanks