[mythtv-users] Myth TV not recording any scheduled programs?

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:03:05 UTC 2006

Hi,
I built Myth Tv on SUSE 10 using Binaries with Hauppauge PVR 150 card.
I Scanned my channels for Composite 1.
I  am able to watch live but when I Scheduled programs ,Myth tv is just
recording blank screen and nothing else.
I tried the same by scanning channels on Composite 0,Svideo...but without
success.
How can I watch my scheduled recordings?
Even more than this one more thing is confusing me that in which channel my
DVB is scanning channels .(previously it scanned on channel 12,and I used to
give that channel number while scheduling),but now even though I scheduled
in every scanned channel it is just recording blank screen?
In one thread in this list I found that by creating a dummy channel we can
overcome this problem.I did the same and created a dummy channel and tried
scheduling in that channel,but nothing is fruitful.How to use dummy channel
to record in composite 1?
I am in desperate need of a clue to crash on!

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Raj.