[mythtv-users] Can't solve a problem with Skipping/Fast Forwarding

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 11:19:11 UTC 2006

> > That means that your DB is no longer corrupt (new recordings should work
> > fine), but you need to fix the seektable for old recordings.  In other
> > words, your "mythcommflag --rebuild" commands didn't work (i.e. you had
> > incorrect options or something).  Let us know what exactly you did and
> > we'll let you know what to do differently.

I couldn't get my database to restore so I tried starting from the
beginning and I still get the same problem.

BUT I think I may have been being stupid.  The minimyth frontend is
SVN 10355 and my backend is 10734.  I've had a look on trac but I
don't really know the code at all yet.  There looks as though there
may have been changes to do with recordedmarkup and recordedseek in
between these revisions.  Can anyone say if this is likely to be a
problem.

Thanks

Stephen
(Who is feeling a bit daft right now)