[mythtv-users] SBS Mebourne DVB Linux 2.6.16 mythtv broken

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 02:57:08 UTC 2006

I'm having the exact same issue !!!

On 8/17/06, Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au> wrote:

>     >> * All other channels work fine.
>     Philip> For me ABC, SBS and Ten all don't work, only 7 and 9 do. For ABC myth reports
>     Philip> 0% signal strength and doesn't get a lock, for SBS I get a signal but no
>     Philip> lock.
>
> Occasionally everything stops working, and I have to reboot to fix
> it. Generally, the only problem is SBS.

SBS gives me a 20% signal now. other channels give me between 50-55%
signal when I used to have 95, and if I plug a DVB-T decoder it has no
problem getting any channels !
Using dvbstream with mplayer work just fine for all channels. It's
only since upgrading mythtv to the latest ATrpms package for Fedora
Core 5

Jean-Yves