[mythtv-users] When is .20 coming?

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 00:06:11 UTC 2006

Thanks for the explanation.  I am still confused on point however.  If I go
to the time line and look up a closed ticket for milestone 0.21 - say ticket
2005.  It says that its been fixed by changeset 10733 and applied to
trunk/mythplugins/mythgallery/mythgallery/iconview.cpp<http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythplugins/mythgallery/mythgallery/iconview.cpp?rev733>.
Is this not the same as the HEAD?  So will this be included in the 0.20release?