[mythtv-users] MythMusic seg faults

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Wed Aug 16 20:33:06 UTC 2006

> Almost without fail MythMusic will segfault (I am running 0.19) every
> other time I enter it from the frontend.  Any ides on how to
> troubleshoot this?

My first thought is that one of your visualizations is broken - I admit
that I don't know much about how MythMusic works, but I know that once
upon a time I had a library conflict that caused a specific visualization
to segfault the frontend.

See if you can trigger a segfault by changing visualizations one of the
times you get in properly.

I know that's not exactly what you asked, but I thought I might be able to
short-circuit the troubleshooting process for you.

Greg