[mythtv-users] Can't solve a problem with Skipping/Fast Forwarding

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 19:48:37 UTC 2006

It looks like ntp is all okay.

Below is from /var/log/messages:
Aug 16 20:03:53 minimyth daemon.info ntpd[3554]: synchronized to
192.168.1.64, stratum 2
Aug 16 20:03:53 minimyth daemon.notice ntpd[3554]: kernel time sync enabled
0001
and also:
/var/log $ cat /etc/ntp.conf
server 192.168.1.64

So it doesn't look like the problem is here.

I've done a bit more investigating and I've found something that may give
someone a clue.  I get a problem with FF/REW when I am watching a recording.

However if I schedule a recording of a program that is currently showing
then go to watch recordings and start watching it then FF/REW seems to work
correctly!!

Stephen