[mythtv-users] GeForce FX 5200 Nvidia drivers?

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Wed Aug 16 02:02:11 UTC 2006

H P Ladds wrote:
> Sorry I doubted you. I double checked your advice at linuxquestions.org
> <http://linuxquestions.org>. Sure enough I found the quote below. But
> geez! doesn't the IA stand for Intel Architecture? "Go Figure."

yah, it didn't make any sense to me, either ... especially since there's
IA32, IA64 and AMD64/EM64T all listed ... at first, i was scared i'd
have to use the older IA64 when i switched from a 32-bit AMD to a 64-bit
AMD ... because, in my thinking, i was using IA32, so therefore i must
switch to the IA64 drivers for 64-bit ... doesn't make sense to me, but
the AMD64/EM64T drivers work for me now, so i don't care! :P

-g-