[mythtv-users] Installing a Hauppauge PVR-350

catfish catfish at halfdone.com
Wed Aug 16 01:58:15 UTC 2006

Carl Reynolds wrote:
> I have the TV connected to the TV-Out of the PVR-350 and I can get an
> image on the screen. But, the image is covered with about 90 horizontal
> lines and a moire pattern that looks like a bunch of linked rings.

Here are the commands I have in my rc.local that deal with this if I
recall, I don't use the tv out on the 350 anymore but I don't believe
these have changed since I was using it.

#Fix ivtv ghosting and other quality issues
/usr/bin/ivtvctl -c dnr_mode=0
/usr/bin/ivtvctl -c dnr_temporal=0
/usr/bin/ivtvctl -c dnr_spatial=0