[mythtv-users] Please Help - Ir Blaster

jphughes at optonline.net jphughes at optonline.net
Tue Aug 15 15:35:55 UTC 2006

I have been tryuing to get a serial Ir blaster  (here http://www.irblaster.info/) to work in MythTV 0.19 without any luck. I am using instruction at http://www.htpcug.com/blaster.htm . Thses instruction are some what dated so I don't know if they are still good.  They are for Fedora Core 3 I am using Fedora Core 4.   I get boot error which I cannot read and for some reason tthe boot log is empty show 0 bytes. I would really appreciate any advice or help. Just point me in the right direction for information on this . Thanks