[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au (rex): some channels missing

Max Barry mythtv at maxbarry.com
Sun Aug 13 23:34:11 UTC 2006

Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> OK, I figured it now after a 'debug' run.

Sorry, I posted my previous message before I saw this one.

> The new script is not as nice
> as the original, it does not handle wrong case, e.g. 'PRIME' is bad but
> 'Prime' works.

How did you end up with the wrong case, though? As far as I know, the
only way this can occur is if you manually edit the config file
incorrectly, instead of using --configure.

> I also find that the channel names do not follow the column titles
> any more - this may be a change on the web or in the way the script
> works.

By "column titles" I think you mean the labels on the NineMSN web site.
But Rex doesn't use NineMSN, so you shouldn't expect any correlation.

Anyone who uses Rex needs to run --configure, which will take care of
all this for you.

Max.