[mythtv-users] MPEG-2 seektable problems

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 19:33:38 UTC 2006

> Thanks. I get this problem a lot when importing mpgs into mythvideo's
> internal player - does that mean mythcommflag --rebuild is fairly useless
> for mpeg-2 files?

Well at least for me it had saved me as I had upgraded a slave without
upgrading the master backend and all new recordings were without a
seek table. Using mythcommflag --rebuild fixed all of the new
recordings for me. BTW as I have not mentioned, my recordings are from
a hauppage 250 so they are mpeg2.

John