[mythtv-users] Hardware suggestions

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 13 12:43:12 UTC 2006

if it IS an imon device, I can confirm that:

a) it's quite possibly USB
b) at least the display and ir receiver (if it has one) works in linux. (I
think people have gotton buttons to work as well)

I have a Silverstone LC-11M. The VFD + Remote are both made by iMon, and are
usb based (using an internal header or external port). Most importantly,
both work in linux (with a little patching, although I think the latest
lcdproc + lirc don't need it)

Just my £0.02