[mythtv-users] ASUS P4P800-SE No Sound with onboard soundcard

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Fri Aug 11 14:26:27 UTC 2006

do an lspci on command line and look for the sound card in the output.
Let me know what it says.  I beleive the issue I had with the built in
may have been the alsa driver.  That is what I had to compile and
install.

It should be do-able to get it working.
send the lspci output related to the soudcard to this list

Quoting me at blaue0.net: