[mythtv-users] feature suggestion: pause at end of playback

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:19:22 UTC 2006

Would not a more intuitive (and likelier easier to implement) method
be to add to the menu that pops up at the end ("keep it so I can watch
it again"/"delete it"/"delete it but allow re-record") an option to
return to the program, which would return at the ESC'ed from frame if
that caused the exit or the very last frame if we ran off the end,
paused in either case?

Just a thought.....