[mythtv-users] lirc woes Please Help!!

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:24:45 UTC 2006

I have install lirc from yum and cvs and I have the same problem.  I
am running fc5 with a   pvr250 and PcHdtv3000.  When I start lirc
manually everything works great.  I set  it to start with
'/sbin/chkconfig lircd on' and '/sbin/service lircd start', then
reboot I can not capture video on the 250.   I noticed that after
reboot lirc_i2c is no longer listed in 'lsmod | grep lirc_i2c.'  For
now when I reboot the machine I have to do a modprobe for lirc_i2c and
then run 'lircd &' and it works.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Gregg