[mythtv-users] [OT] CD stuck in Mac Mini

PROTEK tek at protekhawaii.com
Wed Aug 9 05:43:55 UTC 2006

Linux on the new Mac Hardware is kind of Lacking thus far - I went
through it a while back on a MacBook Pro and Suse 10.

Contact me off the list you have more questions so we don't get booooed
in here...

But I am curious about using a Mini as a frontend to display 1080i
playback for Mythtv doen the road..

Right now I use a xbox and the xbmc /mythscript setup for standard
720x480, I would like to someday when there is more HD programming and
content to move into it...

And the mini seems the best option so far, Is this what you are doing
with it...