[mythtv-users] What does Myth *really* require in terms ofwindowingr?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 01:44:02 UTC 2006

> A small flash disk is probably worse value, but also probably cheaper, and one
> less moving part. Although I think network booting may not be a bad solution
> to avoid having to get a disk your not going to use.

In my experience, using a flash disk [easily/scalably] is more
expensive than a 40GB hard drive.  Network booting is a good option as
well, but also requires *some* knowledge.  Typically, setting up
mythtv on something like FC4 requires little more than simply
following directions (from Jarod Wilson) and using a 'normal' hard
drive.

-Chad

--
Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices:
http://www.pauselivetv.com